About Hindu Institute Of Technology
Hindu Institute of Technology (HIT) was established in the year 1994 under the magnanimity sagacious guidance and patronage of “The Sonepat Hindu Educational and Charitable Society”. The Institute is headed by Sh. Gulshan Singla. The Institute is situated in Industrial Area, Sonepat and is 500 meters from Railway Station and 1 Km. (approx.) from Sonepat bus stand. HIT is presently running five courses of 3 Yrs. Diploma in Engineering.
- Established in 1994: HIT is a self financed Institute established in 1994, and successfully managed by reputed The Sonepat Hindu Educational & Charitable Society established in 1914.
- 1st choice for admissions: HIT has become 1st choice for admissions in Private/Non-Government Polytechnics in Haryana.
- Real Time training is done: HIT is the only polytechnic in Haryana, where real time training is imparted and syllabus is completed and revised.
- Placements: Students of HIT are always in demand for they are employable and instantly usable and useful. HIT achieves 80-90% placement results, with some students joining Engineering Colleges and others joining Industries.
- Highly Competent Staff: In HIT, high powered selection committee comprising of members of Governing Body and impartial & reputed subjects experts selects the faculty members through the process of interview. HIT pays full pay-scale and increments according to DTE or AICTE rules. The HIT has competent staff that is M. Phil and Ph. D and well experienced in his / her chosen fields.
- Infrastructure: HIT is spread over 10 Acres of land. HIT has a sufficient and well established Infrastructure, modern laboratories, workshops with latest tools and machines, play grounds, fully-ventilated classrooms, staff rooms, Computer Labs with internet facility, Auditorium etc.
- Communication Skill Development: Specialists in Communication have been employed for imparting training in communication to our students.
- Lower fee rates amongst Private Polytechnics: As a socially responsible and responsive Institute HIT charges fee that is lower than the one being charged by other Private Polytechnics. There is no hidden charge. All accounts are perfectly transparent and receipts /payments are through DDs and bank only.
- Full scale salaries, as per Govt. grades: Full scale salaries, as per Govt. grades are being given, to the staff members.